• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildhare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Well two days. On Friday 4-23 I worked a nice double beard tom in to about 75 yards and a hen decided she was going to steal him away and they left. So frustrated and a bit down I decided to look for mushrooms. GOOD IDEA! I found 25 decent ones but you could tell we needed rain. On Saturday morning I woke up to some gusty winds and rain and decided to sleep in but woke up 20 minutes later. Glad I did cause the wind and rain stopped. I went out and sat down at around 6 or so. There is a swamp in the woods and I think every goose in Cass county wanted to be there. I couldn't hear a darn thing. Well they calmed down for a bit and I heard a bird gobble. I got him to about 100yds and he went into strut for a painful half hour. Then a hen came and I thought I was screwed so I started to yelp and cluck at her and drew her in. They got to 60yds and went into strut again for about 10 mins. Finally he came in and I dropped the hammer. After cleaning him I went back out shroomin and found about 50 more. Good day in the woods. The pics are in my album and if someone could post them or tell me how I would appreciate it.

wildhare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Oh yeah forgot. Tom weighed 27 lbs and had a 10 1/2" beard. Had 28mm spurs. First time hunting our property for turkey. They just became enough to feel comfortable to take one.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    picture.php

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks for posting the pics.

When you have them uploaded in your folder click on the pic to make it large. Then Right click and click "copy image url"

Then when you post click on the pic button on the top roll above where you type your text. A box will pop up, paste the image url in the box.

Top Bottom