• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

A woman and her three daughters have been attacked by a knife-wielding man at a holiday camp in the south of France, French media report.
    All four were wounded, and the youngest of the victims was given emergency surgery because of her wounds.
    A man, 37, was arrested trying to leave the scene in a vehicle after the attack, which happened around 09:30 local time (07:30 GMT) near Sisteron.
    Local prosecutor Raphael Balland said the motive was still "very vague".

Does Loretta Lynch have a French cousin?;)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Europe should just declare themselves as members of the Caliphate and ask the Bagdaddy(sic) dude to rule over them.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Jugendliche suchen Asyl: Allein geflohen, alleingelassen

Here is some supporting evidence for the above articles from a main-stream news website. I always have doubts on some of the online news aggregators as clicks = money moreso than for the print news companies. Gerd Landsberg said "It is appropriate to offer Islamic instruction classes at state or state-controlled schools."

Of course I'm not familiar with how German school systems are run, or at what level this is proposed for. Is Mr. Landsberg talking of mandatory primary school classes, or is it an optional secondary school class? I have no idea.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not to worry. The Dutchies have a solution! Mandate Islamic religious training for Germans.

The Impotents | The American Conservative

Nevermind the (stupid) "Islamic Training"... this is the important takeaway from that article IMHO (emphasis mine)...

"I have been living with you all the time while planning an attack that will be stronger than the Paris attacks that continue to horrify you to this day.

I will keep fighting you as long as I am alive, I will slaughter you with this knife, and I will decapitate you with an axe.
    And to the Muslims all over the world, I say: ‘How long are you going to remain that passive. The Islamic Caliphate is now well established, so this is the time to declare your loyalty to the Caliph Abu Bakr Al Baghdady, and to migrate to Khorasan as well as the other Islamic State cities.
    ‘There are also Islamic State cities all over the world, so if you can’t go to the Levant (Sham), then start killing all of the apostate armies in your countries.’"

That is what we should be paying attention to.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Assuming da Germans are suggesting this with nothing but the best intentions at heart, it's still a horrible idea.

Showing practicing Muslim students, from an early age, the benefits of secular education and Western values is good.

Telling them that they, and their family, may be practicing their faith wrong, that's not gonna make any friends.

When the secular German teacher contradicts what the student has been taught at home or at his mosque, it will be pointed to throughout the Muslim world as another case of the West's war on Islam.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    They have to be a little stinky under all that gear though...

dd9be220-788a-43fc-bfeb-f8a28ab31af4_1.e33b9b77bb2664f7b358321d51ff6044.jpeg

Top Bottom