• fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkGphC5hxuM&bpctr=1348877964[/ame]

Here's the video as from FOX.
    Ok, I have to say this is GRAPHIC : WARNING, BLAH< BLAH BLAH. Guy puts a gun to his head and falls over. No big spray, no movie type crap. Just glad he did it off the road so he didn't hurt anyone.
    No, I do not feel sorry for him, he was a criminal and saved us millions by doing this.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Got off early today, too wet to mow, watched the whole thing.

Boom!

Faceplant in the sand.

Story over.

Shepard Smith was beyond himself, you could tell he was shaken.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw this on The Blaze, went to YouTube for the unexpurgated video. I fail to see what the hubbub is all about. At the same time I watched the video, I was also watching A History Channel show on Snipers. The fictionalized recreation was showing a BG from Alaska getting M-16 fire walked up his femur, hip, abdomen, chest, and though they didn't show it, they mentioned a neck shot. Each of those "hits" was demonstrated in super slo-mo with hollywood special effects and squibs under blood packs. That real life suicide live on TV was nothing compared to the History Channel annals of sniping.

BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    to me the real tragedy is that car getting all tore up. its actually a very rare car. its a Caliber SRT-4 only 5674 were made, 3430 of which are in the US. i own #3754.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Saw this on The Blaze, went to YouTube for the unexpurgated video. I fail to see what the hubbub is all about. At the same time I watched the video, I was also watching A History Channel show on Snipers. The fictionalized recreation was showing a BG from Alaska getting M-16 fire walked up his femur, hip, abdomen, chest, and though they didn't show it, they mentioned a neck shot. Each of those "hits" was demonstrated in super slo-mo with hollywood special effects and squibs under blood packs. That real life suicide live on TV was nothing compared to the History Channel annals of sniping.

lol, I was watching that too. Seeing a person lose their life in real life is different than watching a recreation. Watching the events that lead up to it and the decision to actually do it was sobering. The guy was clearly on drugs or something because (besides acting weird) he didn't hesitate for a second. I'd think that decision would be a hard one to make.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    lol, I was watching that too. Seeing a person lose their life in real life is different than watching a recreation. Watching the events that lead up to it and the decision to actually do it was sobering. The guy was clearly on drugs or something because (besides acting weird) he didn't hesitate for a second. I'd think that decision would be a hard one to make.

Well said. It's unfortunate that guys family will have to deal with the financial and emotional burden....

Top Bottom