• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I have a steel Jericho 941 "Baby Eagle", and frankly it has the best DA/SA trigger I've ever used, much better than stock Sig/Beretta/HK DA/SA triggers.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Sorry I didn't really answer your initial question.

I haven't seen it fail yet but we've probably only put a few hundred rounds through it. Most shot 115 or 124 gr ball out of it.

Quality is good. It is a well made piece but there is some sloppy engraving work done on a couple of parts. Nothing that affects weapon function though. Likely just done to meet import regulations.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    These are CZ clones. I personally don't like a slide mounted safety. I have not owned the Baby Eagle but from the research I have done it would seem there are better clones out there. YMMV.

hd1971

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I agree there are probably better clones out there. I really like the looks of the Baby Eagle. Unfortunately for every good comment you hear you will also find a negative one. I will probably spend my money on something that is more proven.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Also - not only is the slide mounted safety a really stupid design, it can also be quite difficult to actuate on this pistol, even when you're devoting both hands to the task.

I'm sure some cleaning and lubrication could make it easier, just sharing my experiences.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    My Jericho Baby Eagle early model full size steel model doesn't have the safety on the slide. It has a frame safety that allows it to be carried cocked and locked if wanted. Or half-cocked. Or hammer down. It has a great trigger, fits my smallish hobbit hands, and is very accurate for it's size. I've never had a problem with it, and she's my EDC sidekick for over two decades. While I plan on picking up an XDM 9mm at Bradis tomorrow, this sidearm will always be one of my favorites.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    actually the Jericho is not a clone, tangfolio was contracted to help design the pistol as they also had a hand in designing the cz-75 and eaa witness, didn't any one ever notice the Tangfolio logo on the mags of these firearms, also despite what features you may or may not like the Jericho was designed for Israeli military use and meant to be a battle ground sidearm. They are very accurate, very reliable, and built like a tank. So while the designed was borrowed from other pistols based on egronomics and a point and shoot type design the Jericho 941 is an excellent firearm in its own right.

Top Bottom