• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Well it's been a little while since i have taken a extended class course (army 1989). Bit I started the EMT course last night, down at Indianapolis EMS.

guess I feel like I need a good chalange, and to learn something worthwhile. Looking foward to the class.

I have a fair amount of med training with lots of first-aid and such. So I guess this is the next step.

Wish me luck in this endeavor. (Wife thinks I'm crazy for doing this)

- David

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    what he said. Always a good idea to learn something new and expand the resume. Good luck!

Lots of online training and simulators for that line of work.

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    You can never have too much education, I finished up my second degree in December and will probably start on a third in the spring.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm a school addict. I started my second Master's last semester. I hate it when I'm here, but miss it when it is gone.

It seems I can't get away from school either, but I'm making it pay. I've been teaching various classes since 2003. First, it was business law, business ethics and some MBA classes for Indiana Wesleyan, now I teach a class on Medical and Bio-Ethics for Valparaiso University School of Law. I still get to learn things, but there is the added advantage of having a captive audience for my yammering and a little bit of compensation.

Top Bottom