• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canebreaker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Horn Lake
    My daughter-in-law calls. Ask if I close to Debbie, yes. Y'all need to come down. Ok, be there soon.
    We walk in, everyone has tears in their eyes. My son is on the phone. Hangs up and it rings again.
    Grandson told them that his other granddad had him a job lined up in CA. He was leaving Sunday.
    Thursday he headed west.
    Saturday my grandson blew his face off in AZ. Wasn't found until this morning.
    Photos were sent to my son, we don't want to see them. We want to remember him as he was.
    My son and ex-wife think it's best, cheapest to sign over his property to the state of AZ and have his ashes shipped home.

He was a 4 year cadet with the high school's MCJROTC program. He finished through the pandemic as 1st Lt. with honors.
    He wanted to go to a state college with a rotc program, but didn't want to home school. The program turned him down because of a juvenile record.
    He tried to join all military forces, turned down again.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Your family is in my prayers. Suicide is something that will never make sense and you will never know "why". My children lost there father to suicide. I have close friends who have lost sons to suicide. There are many support groups/forums that can help as you grieve. Take advantage of the resources that are there. Support each other and treasure the good memories you have. The hardest part is the lack of answers as to why it happened. I am so sorry you have lost this bright young man.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I didn't know a Juvi record would do that. I didn't think they'd have access...unless he told them.

Even so, killing yourself is never a good answer to a problem.

Top Bottom