Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That reminds me of a story.

I was driving home and saw a baby's car seat on the curb with some trash. IDEA! I snagged it and cable strapped it the chrome rack on the back of my scooter. Drove around for a week with that. :):

The thing is, no one seemed to notice or care. I expected looks of disgust or horns or something. But nothing; it was like I was invisible. The only people to really notice was the "gang" of sportbike squid at the gas station that thought it was hilarious. I tend to ride "professionally"; FF helmet, matching jacket, whitewall tires, etc. so maybe everyone new it was for shtick.

Want to borrow the milk crate and bungee that hubby used to use to haul his lunch on the back of his Roadstar when he was still working? That was always good...especially when he wore bib overalls with no shirt. LOL

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Want to borrow the milk crate and bungee that hubby used to use to haul his lunch on the back of his Roadstar when he was still working? That was always good...especially when he wore bib overalls with no shirt. LOL

Um, I'll pass.

I don't have anything right down - the drag tends to wear out the rear tire faster, and I haven't found the right box that matches my needs and the Italian styling of my scooter.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Um, I'll pass.

I don't have anything right down - the drag tends to wear out the rear tire faster, and I haven't found the right box that matches my needs and the Italian styling of my scooter.

Nothing says redneck like bungeed milk crate and bibs! :lmfao: Definitely not Italian.

songdog33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2014
    Hancock County
    IMO i think they should be outlawed PERIOD! Being a firefighter ive seen a lot of scooter crashes..many of them were due to the fact that they don't go fast enough. Add in the fact that many of the riders are young kids. They are all around just plain dangerous.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    IMO i think they should be outlawed PERIOD! Being a firefighter ive seen a lot of scooter crashes..many of them were due to the fact that they don't go fast enough. Add in the fact that many of the riders are young kids. They are all around just plain dangerous.

You probably hate Jarts, too.

Top Bottom