• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asipes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Central Indiana
    Anyone know the legalities of carrying on Ball State campus? More specifically, the football stadium. (I know that colleges are "legal" to carry, but wondering about gray areas). Also wondering if I can expect to be wanded or patted down upon entry. I plan to attend the Homecoming football game and don't want to become the next campus shooting victim.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I carry on campus all the time. There is a pretty large presence of campus police as well.

Never went to the football stadium during a game tho... so can't help you about wanding. Let me check with a couple people that do go.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's been a year to two but last time I was up there they didn't do any sort of check when going in. But it could be different now.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was there for a game last season and I'm about 98% sure they weren't wanding people.

I wasn't carrying since I didn't know the policy and I did have a few drinks prior to kickoff, so I'm not 100 percent positive I'm remembering correctly, but I don't recall being wanded.

Top Bottom