• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    California blows. I was in the Death Valley area of California a few weeks back, and it is a beautiful state. It's a shame really, the powers that be, and sadly, a lot of the residents there are just so out of touch. But, I'm back in Indiana now, so as long as they keep their BS out there, I really don't care what they do.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Why not protect and respect MY right to determine what is right or not right for my children? If there are side effects to this type of stuff, hold the responsible party accountable in an appropriate manner, but quit infringing upon MY rights to my pursuit of Happiness. :patriot:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I know all those hours of DOOM turned me into a murderer. Thankfully, I'm in California. That means that I'm in a minimum security prison with free cable, friday night steak dinners and a swimming pool.

Excuse me, it is time for my massage.

But thank God they don't let me play Doom anymore.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I know all those hours of DOOM turned me into a murderer. Thankfully, I'm in California. That means that I'm in a minimum security prison with free cable, friday night steak dinners and a swimming pool.

Excuse me, it is time for my massage.

But thank God they don't let me play Doom anymore.
    Oddly enough, killing all those Nazi Zombies in World at War.....has really made me WANT to kill me some Nazi Zombies.:D

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    Peaceful hippies trying to promote violence causes hate, but has anyone watched the news lately? i would rather my kid play a "fake" game than see real death on tv.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Between Doom, Castle Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem, No One Lives Forever, and many others, according to commiefornia I should be the worst serial killer to walk the earth, but amazingly I have common sense and know that they are just GAMES!

Top Bottom