• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingpin1779

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    near covington
    so we ban all weapons,magazines etc. then who is going to protect us ? hmm i can see it now ,baseball bats over 30 inches banned next ? louisville sluggers banned first !!! the bad guys are just waiting for a ban then this country will be owned by them !!!! :twocents::twocents:

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Nobody said any of the proposed "ban" measures make sense. In fact I'm of the opinion that these things are intentionally designed NOT to work. Why? If they did actually resolve the "crime" problem, then no further 2A infringing measures would be needed. But if they DON'T work, then we need more laws. We ALL KNOW that more laws help, right.

Remember the "end game" that has been clearly stated by Feinstein, Schumer, Obama, and others. NO PRIVATE OWNERSHIP of FIREARMS AT ALL!

Remember their allies. It used to be called "Handgun Control, Inc.", then was renamed to HCI. Now it's the "Brady Foundation."

Read their mission statement:

Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence : About

Since the Brady Foundation is someone that Sen. Feinstein says she worked with, I think we can safely assume that S.150 and its extensive list of banned weapons falls under their:

"The Brady Campaign works to pass and enforce sensible federal and state gun laws, regulations, and public policies through grassroots activism, electing public officials who support common sense gun laws..."

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    You want to talk about stupid ban on items that for us in America are "weapons of opportunity" look at England and what they've banned and regulated. They are regulating butter knives and fake swords.

Top Bottom