• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Got to take my granddaughters on Friday this week - have to leave my house at 4:00 PM live in Bedford, sure do not like to drive around Indy on Friday and during rush hour. Never been to Bankers Life so hopely I will find a good place to park.

Cricket-Tickler where is this garage located?

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Got to take my granddaughters on Friday this week - have to leave my house at 4:00 PM live in Bedford, sure do not like to drive around Indy on Friday and during rush hour. Never been to Bankers Life so hopely I will find a good place to park.

Cricket-Tickler where is this garage located?

The garage is just northeast/east of Bankers Life. There is abundant surface parking to the south of Bankers Life also, if that interests you more.

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Thanks - I seen where there was a garage straight across the fieldhouse (maybe west) but says 20 bucks then I saw another garage on virginia street no price, so am looking at options

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Delaware & South Lot
    340 S. Delaware St.
    590-7000
    Lot
    SE quad
    Rates:
    Event $5.00
    spacer.gif
    spacer.gif
    spacer.gif
    East Maryland Street Lot
    330 E. Maryland St.
    686-0486
    Lot
    SE quad
    Rates:
    Event $5.00

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Last night, it was bag/purse checks only. No security personnel patting people down and no wands visible anywhere.

For those of you going tonight or this weekend, it's a pretty good show and my daughter sat wide eyed and attentive the whole entire time.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    We're going tomorrow to the early show... "yippee". I think seeing my almost 3-y.o. will be the most fun!

And hoping that the 1 y.o. is quiet. hahahaha

-J-

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    LCR IWB was good to go last night. My daugther is also almost 3 (march) and wouldnt keep her little @$$ still. in and out of the seat, up and down the aisle, back and forth, etc. But she did watch and enjoy the show while bouncing around like a maniac. FYI, we bought $13 tickets and sat in the first row of the suite level. Nobody was checking tickets.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I was there last night. Bag check and one of the security guys gave me a funny look(zipped up carhartt). I thought he might ask me to open my coat but he didn't. Wouldn't have mattered as I wasn't carrying anyway..but he did give me a funny look.

ilitical

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Evansville
    LOS is about the most locked down venue I've been too. Couldn't even take my lighter in. Had matches tho. Oh well. Atleast it wasn't one of my zippos!

Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    What about a Indy Ice game? Planning on going Saturday.

I'll be there as well. Last time we went to an Ice game at the Bankers Life (Jan. 2014), I only had to open my coat. I usually have my wife go in ahead of me, and call me if any searches are going on. Pacers game you will get the wand, so my EDC gets locked in the car...

84v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Putnam county
    I was at bankers life last night for Florida Georgia line concert. They did a quick pat down, I was not carrying. I'm not sure the guy knew what he was suppose to be checking for anyways. My friend was never asked to open her purse.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm bumping this thread in case anything has changed.

We're going to Fleetwood Mac on Tuesday and wondered what the protocol is for being searched at concerts? Trying to think where I should carry...

Top Bottom