WTS: Banned film and DVD series. Donation sale!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    I am going to part with 2 very collectible films/sets I have. I am selling these to raise money to donate to former teacher and outspoken liberty advocate John Taylor Gatto. Mr Gatto suffered a series of strokes recently and his health insurance has become depleted due the expensive rehabilitation therapy. Dereckthecoonass first introduced me to John Taylor Gatto and I was immediately impressed. He is an outspoken critic of public schooling, compulsory education and societal control. His story is told here

John Taylor Gatto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A good interview of him (made shortly before his series of strokes) seen here (worth watching)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

I despise public schooling, public education figures and I strongly support those who do everything they can call it out for what it is. To raise money so I can send this guy a check I am going to sell my set of Our Gang (Little Rascals) on DVD and The Song of the South on Laserdisc.

First the Our Gang collection is from the Cabin Fever boxed set. Hallmark has refused to re-release the set so this is probably the last and only DVD release of them. It runs anywhere from $175 -$800 on Amazon and I am asking $135 shipped for it here. I am ripping these now so I will no longer need to hold onto them.

I am using a stock photo from Amazon but this is the set you will recieve.
    f91481b0c8a0518dc468c110.L.jpg

Also here is an imported copy of the Song of the South. Disnay has stated about a million times that they will never release this film again on ANY format so this is about the good as it gets. Very rare. Left channel is in Japanese, Right channel is in English. Shipping is going to be a bit more on this because I will ship it with a LaserDisc player. If you already have a LD player I will eliminate most of this shipping cost. $150 shipped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEojphw7kk

Also a stock image but in like new condition.
    $T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSs4-BQ4G3KtjWQ~~60_35.JPG

I will not be keeping any monies from these sales as after your payment arrives I will sending checks out to Mr. Gatto's family. I do not accept payment from that bootlicking service PayPal either.

Items are also available for local pickup of course.

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    The gang decides to raise money to buy Spankys mom a new dress by having a cake sale with surprises inside. A favorite of mine. I'd tell you to just watch them all on Youtube but they take them down all the time and most of the episodes are incomplete.

http://youtu.be/YO6Ks77oYo4

Top Bottom