• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The internet is aflame with baseless lies that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990.

All of the internet crazies are insisting he disprove it, even thought they've not provide any proof in the first place. Last I checked, that's not how our system works.

I have no doubt in my mind that it's completely false that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

They recently posted this story, claiming they found it "after some digging". They insist it proves that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

Even if the story is real, it just proves that the police found a body. There's no ties whatsoever to Glenn Beck.

Here's the text of the (probably fake) news article, and a link to a site talking about it.

http://patdollard.com/2009/09/admit...-picking-up-steam-on-internet/#comment-537127

Police find dismembered body in Durham Reservoir
    Published: Tuesday, March 20, 1990

DURHAM, N.H. (AP) – Following an exhaustive search by divers and chain dragging of Durham Reservoir, police have found the remains of an unidentified young woman who officials say appears to be in her late teens to early twenties.

The search was prompted after a local man walking his dog near the reservoir saw a suspicious object floating in the water, causing him to call the police. The object proved to be a human arm.

“Without a doubt, this is the most grisly murder I’ve seen in years,” said Police Chief Paul Gown. “Whoever did this has some serious problems.”

While the police refused to speculate about the cause of death before an autopsy is conducted, Gowen did note that there were clear signs of sexual assault. The remains were found in black plastic trash bags at the bottom of the lake, weighted with rocks.

“We encourage anyone who knows anything about this case to come forward so we can bring this innocent young girl peace in the hereafter,” Gowen said. “Our first priority is identifying this poor girl and bringing her family some closure.”

Police officials say they are reviewing missing persons reports from the past year in hopes of identifying the body.

The Police Department encourages anyone with information regarding the case to call at (919) 560-4427.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    He has developed too large a following and starting to exert too much influence. The smear merchants have only begun their work. Remember we even had people on this forum a few weeks ago beginning the dirty work. Times will get tough for Glen and his followers.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I'd save the ammo. I'm sure Glen Beck isn't really worried about it. Unless of course... :):

It's funny though the stuff people buy into.

I think he makes a terrible Joker. :): But I guess they can post almost anything on the 'net. :rolleyes:

beck_rape.jpg

That is however...probably crossing the line of good taste.

Last edited:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I'd save the ammo. I'm sure Glen Beck isn't really worried about it. Unless of course... :):

It's funny though the stuff people buy into.

I think he makes a terrible Joker. :): But I guess they can post almost anything on the 'net. :rolleyes:

beck_rape.jpg

That is however...probably crossing the line of good taste.

That doesn't even look remotely close to him.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    He wrote me a letter from Memphis last week. He indeed said that he's really, really dead. Thank you, thank you very much.
    :rockwoot:

Sorry Dryden but I have to call BS here. Everyone that stays up on this stuff, knows that Elvis is in the Kalamazoo MI area.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom