• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Watched a guy at the gun counter fondling a Ruger 1911. Guy was right handed with his ~8 year old boy standing next to him (a bit over waist high). Holding the gun sideways to the counter with the muzzle about 2" from the kids head.

I was standing next to him.....Staring at him just in complete awe. He finally looked at me with that "what the hell are you looking at" face. All I could muster was "are you ****tin' me? Do you not know how to hold a gun with the muzzle not pointed at your kids head?" He looked a bit angry.

Some people.....But he didn't point it at anyone after that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    People get angry when you call them on their bad behavior. When they are hurt, they attack. Same with driving, or skateboarding, or horseshoes, or whatever.

Better angry looks than a dead kid, you did the right thing.

WRONG! Its a gun store. All of the guns are unloaded and are therefore safe! You dont have ND's from guns in the glass case!

[video=youtube;xibxKEDBm8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xibxKEDBm8Q[/video]

Oh... Yeah... Never mind. Ya did good! :yesway::yesway:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Ugh, I cringed the whole time I watched that. He swept that guy in the background multiple times. This is exactly what this guy at Bass Pro was doing last night. Ugh.....Awful.

WRONG! Its a gun store. All of the guns are unloaded and are therefore safe! You dont have ND's from guns in the glass case!

Oh... Yeah... Never mind. Ya did good! :yesway::yesway:

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    I saw that one before, it's tough to watch knowing what is coming. How about the people down counter that got swept multiple times? Could have been worse for sure.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar
    Good for you for saying something.

When I see people doing stuff like that, I always nicely ask if this is their first firearm and then encourage them to go to a basic pistol class. Having a home defense weapon is one thing - knowing how and when to use it along with proper care and storage is just as important.

Top Bottom