• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Another no knock that, thankfully, was able to be diffused before someone died.

Police and federal agents raid Charlotte home by mistake | www.WHEC.com

"How could they make that mistake, how could they make that mistake?”

They don't care. There is no punishment for completely failing at your job. The union has your back. Sorry ma'am, you are collateral damage in a war.

Why is the ATF doing drug busts?

It is time to end this no knock madness. Criminals have picked up on how frequently they happen and are using it as means of entry.

This is the latest burglary involving criminals posing as a SWAT team conducting a no knock.

Police: One dead in St. Petersburg home invasion - Tampa Bay Times

What is it going to take to stop this madness? I guess law enforcers could abandon the no knock unless absolutely necessary, but that would mean more leg work and less tacticool.

If we don't live in a police state, what else needs to happen before you say we do?

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The thin blue line will protect them. Unfortunately, I believe it will take a truly horrible tragedy for the 'huddled masses' to get outraged enough that the legislature would be pushed into doing something.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The thin blue line will protect them. Unfortunately, I believe it will take a truly horrible tragedy for the 'huddled masses' to get outraged enough that the legislature would be pushed into doing something.

The courts don't seem to be helping. In conjunction with ruling you can't resist unlawful entry by a public servant, they ruled that no-knocks were a-okay with any reason the law enforcer seems fit. No need to announce at all.

The Indiana Law Blog: Ind. Decisions - "Indiana justices uphold 'no-knock' warrants"

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    You do know that the appropriate statutes were amended to reinstate the Castle Doctrine this year, don't you?

Yes. Thus my use of the word courts, the guys signing warrants and hearing cases.

Any comment on their no-knock ruling?

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    ATF branching into Narcotic interdiction is just a continuation of them branching out to cover every facet of life in the United States. Remember, they now also investigate church fires. Quite a jump from being just a tax collection agency as set up originally.

The sad thing it alcohol, tobacco, narcotics, explosives, and arson are not protected by the constitution, so they should add the "N" for narcotics, and another "A" for arson, and drop the unconstitutional "F" and we know what that is for!

BATANE?

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    ATF branching into Narcotic interdiction is just a continuation of them branching out to cover every facet of life in the United States. Remember, they now also investigate church fires. Quite a jump from being just a tax collection agency as set up originally.

The sad thing it alcohol, tobacco, narcotics, explosives, and arson are not protected by the constitution, so they should add the "N" for narcotics, and another "A" for arson, and drop the unconstitutional "F" and we know what that is for!

BATANE?

Yep. Every govt. agency tries to increase its scope to increase its funding.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North

Waco was that horrible tragedy. Nothing happened. That's because these "policing" agencies are waging an actual war against the American people. First we need to admit to ourselves that we are in a war, that we are losing, and that we can either submit to the slavery they're pushing, or start fighting back.

Ash

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    But drugs are bad. And anyone that has anything to do with drugs deserves what they got....

Fabricated lies or not... The news sells after all.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The police are never wrong.... its just the way it is.
    (by no means am I saying that cops are all bad people... but I have never come across a "wrong" cop... EVER)

Top Bottom