• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92FSTech

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2020
    North Central
    That article uses a lot of words to provide very little actual information about the gun itself. What does the quote below mean? Are we re-defining "semi-automatic" to encompass manually-operated lever-actions now? Or is this some kind of hybrid that can do both? Or is the author just throwing together buzz-words with no idea what they're actually talking about?

The MAUL-AR lever-action rifle is designed with hunters in mind but is versatile enough to be a good fit for any gun owner desiring a fast, accurate firearm. This is a semi-automatic rifle that’s made to cycle quickly and accurately, so the shooter can follow up on moving or multiple targets much faster

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That article uses a lot of words to provide very little actual information about the gun itself. What does the quote below mean? Are we re-defining "semi-automatic" to encompass manually-operated lever-actions now? Or is this some kind of hybrid that can do both? Or is the author just throwing together buzz-words with no idea what they're actually talking about?
    AI review?

Probably somebody recycling text and forgot to delete what doesnt belong.

Lucar186

Threat to Democracy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2024
    Auburn
    I’m going to place my bet that this is not the lever action rifle version of the SPAS-12 and this lady just doesn’t know what she’s talking about. I am however interested to see what this would be chambered in to make it appealing to hunters.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    Good to see innovation (if that's we're calling this). The market will decide if people want this sort of thing or not. My guess is not, but I've been wrong more than a few times before. I'm honestly surprised BCA beat PSA to the punch.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Made my brain hurt reading it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I just don’t get it. Seriously? Why?
    What’s the purpose? Is it a “solution” for a nonexistent problem?
    I guess I’m confused as to the reason for the existence of this firearm. :runaway:

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    A sin against man, nature and the almighty IMHO
    My own sense of decency and rightness aside, the problem with these crossovers, imho, is that their only selling point is kookiness. It’s, uh, unique. I guess. But there’s no real point beyond a need to feel different and they typically don’t work very well.

This isn’t innovation. It’s LSD on a rainy day.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    My own sense of decency and rightness aside, the problem with these crossovers, imho, is that their only selling point is kookiness. It’s, uh, unique. I guess. But there’s no real point beyond a need to feel different and they typically don’t work very well.

This isn’t innovation. It’s LSD on a rainy day.
    Some of the key attributes of a lever gun is its handiness, slim profile, ballance...this doesn't appear to cover any of those.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    That looks like some mad max firearms
    You very well may have hit the nail on the head. There’s a lot of money to be made from the cinema/video game crowd. I see folks all over, trying to replicate or clone some movie prop or gun they had in a game. This has real Mad Max/Borderlands vibes. Wouldn’t be surprised to see crazy bright cerakote schemes offered from factory.

Top Bottom