• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    I am not going to divulge any the details but I am 100% sure there is large black bear in western Scott Co...guaranteed...

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    Lame! I've got a secret and I'm not telling! Na na na boo boo! Useless thread until a "large" ursus americanus.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I'm trying really hard to come up with something clever about what that bear would have done in the woods to confirm its presence, but I just can't quite get the comedy just right. Someone please help! There's a great laugh opportunity just begging to be brought out here!

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    I'm trying really hard to come up with something clever about what that bear would have done in the woods to confirm its presence, but I just can't quite get the comedy just right. Someone please help! There's a great laugh opportunity just begging to be brought out here!

Your thinking of the old... "if a tree falls in the forest, and no one was there to hear it, could it have landed on a bear in indiana".

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    yes, The DNR has gotten reports of Black bears along the Ohio..
    nothing new,
    No you can not shoot them..

Actually, that was my black Toy Poodle. He thinks he is a bear. In fact, he believes it so much..... he's got people convinced he is a bear. My wife says he looks like a little bear, when he is furrowing in the blankets on our bed. She even calls him "her little Teddy bear", sometimes. I hate the name 'Teddy'... don't you!? It may be a political, psychological thing!? :cool:

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County

I am thinking along the lines of "Does a bear poop in the woods, and if there is no one around to see see it, does it still have bits of tp stuck to it like the bears in the Charmin commercials?"

JBob77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    Scott County
    I am not going to divulge any the details but I am 100% sure there is large black bear in western Scott Co...guaranteed...

Lame! I've got a secret and I'm not telling! Na na na boo boo! Useless thread until a "large" ursus americanus.

Some of us that live in Scott County and hunt in eastern Washington County (which is just west of Scott Count-- Got the idea here?) would love a little more info. I am skeptical that SOMEONE is just trying to get to 50.

Top Bottom