• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    The majority of what I have are Magpul pmags. I made the mistake of buying 2 Tapco mags once and wont ever make that mistake again. They actually unloaded themselves while in my rifle case.

Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    I ended up ordering some okay industries mags with the price on shipping I could actually get them cheaper than buying other brands at rural king or big r

HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    I have 50% GI and 50% Magpul. I have never had a problem with any of them. I buy one or two magazines every couple weeks. Before you know it, you'll have a hundred or more. When you add it up, I may have paid slightly more than if I'd done a bulk order. But, When I see them for $10 or under, I strike. If I waited till I had enough money to buy a huge bulk order, I would not have any.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Not that many people use them but I've had trouble with stripper clip spoons not fitting well onto Pmags. I was happy to see that the metal lips on my new Lancer mags have a metal groove for the spoon.

redpitbull44

Expert
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Lancer L5 AWM 30 rd FDE. Wish I'd've sprung for the smoke translucent ones then given them a LIGHT coat of FDE paint to tint them while still being able to see my rounds.

Top Bottom