been thinking I need a new CZ75 PCR. Do I?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I was all set to trade into an S&W M&P 9 or 9c so I went to my my lgs and looked them over and try and work out a trade. I took my RIA 1911 9mm in to see what he would do and he told me he didn't want to trade it in as he was overloaded on 1911's. Well since money doesn't grow on trees and I really couldn't come up with enough cash to buy one out right I just took the RIA back home and decided to wait a while. A few weeks later I stopped in a pawn shop and they had a Ruger MKII Competition Target so I worked out trade for it. I know, I got side tracked but just couldn't pass up the Ruger. So now I am without a 9mm and I need one. I get a decent Christmas bonus and I usually buy a gun or gun stuff with it so it is time to start looking. I really like the looks and specs of the PCR but can't find any locally to look at and handle. The lgs has P09, 75B, P07 but no compacts or PCR's. I had a P07 which was a great gun but sold it to fund the 1911. Nothing wrong with 1911 9mm but it just didn't float my boat. I may end up with a fullsize but if I can find the PCR I think that is what I will get. BTW this won't be a carry gun, just home and fun.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I have a PCR and am very happy with it.
    If you are limiting yourself to local shops it could be hard to find one. They may be willing to order you one.

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I would like to find a pcr as well but I would use it as a carry gun. I think if I was just looking for a home and fun gun I would go for the full size 75.
    I don't know where you are located but Dave's in Holland does have a compact in stock.

randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I would like to find a pcr as well but I would use it as a carry gun. I think if I was just looking for a home and fun gun I would go for the full size 75.
    I don't know where you are located but Dave's in Holland does have a compact in stock.

Thanks. I'll stop in at Dave's and check out the compact against the full size.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Why not get the m&p9 you were originally after? Just missed a flash sale around $325 online!

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Thanks. I'll stop in at Dave's and check out the compact against the full size.

IIRC, the 75 Compact at Dave's (I have a brother who lives not far from Holland, it's a regular stop when I go down to visit) was priced at either $510 or $519. The compact would be a great choice... same shape as the PCR, but all-steel vs. the alloy frame.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I like my 75D compact steel frame. Very accurate and a quality built gun and it's even better now that it's fully cajunized.
    The only problem with them is sucky sights. You'll want to look into getting a set of Mepro's for it.
    Go for it. Fine weapon, and shoots soft too.

Top Bottom