Bellyband recommendation for a beretta nano?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dibdee83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    indiana
    Im going to start carrying my nano in a bellyband at my new job. I must "deep" carry my nano due to work rules/environment so I figure a bellyband is the best option. I have to wear a tucked in polo type shirt on the job so an AIWB?IWB type holster is out due to the visible clips. I have a slender build with very little fat on my frame my waist is a 33". Ive seen various bands and all are around the same price. I wanted to get a recommendation from those who carry or have carried a nano or a similar sized gun in a bellyband. What do you think?
    progress.gif

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Im going to start carrying my nano in a bellyband at my new job. I must "deep" carry my nano due to work rules/environment so I figure a bellyband is the best option. I have to wear a tucked in polo type shirt on the job so an AIWB?IWB type holster is out due to the visible clips. I have a slender build with very little fat on my frame my waist is a 33". Ive seen various bands and all are around the same price. I wanted to get a recommendation from those who carry or have carried a nano or a similar sized gun in a bellyband. What do you think?
    progress.gif

Have you looked into the smart carry?

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have a belly band and a smart carry. The belly band is hot! Plus my physique is more mature then the OPs so the band tends to roll over on itself. I found the best way to use a belly band is like an inside waistband holster. So under the belt. No clips but the gun can still print.

Smart carry looks silly silly but actually works for me. I carry mine low and to the left side. Gun is under the left pocket sort of like reverse pocket carry. Simply put your wallet in your left front pocket to cover any bulge with more and explainable bulge. The bottom of the grip is by zipper. By sliding to the side it makes urinal trips easier and doesn't look like you are stuffing your pants.

Top Bottom