• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Was just flipping through the channel's and I see this Jewish kid that looks like he was 20 years old SCHOOLING Piers Morgan, Morgan tried his bullying tactics and the kid through it right back at him! This kid rocks!

Checkfoo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is a different interviewee, but the ex marine talking about giving the American people the choice to choose had me leaving a Morgan interview with a good taste in my mouth. I'm going to have to watch the video the OP is talking about. Hopefully this is a trend that will continue.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I would love to smack the sh*t out of piers. Good for Ben for standing up to him, and I find it hilarious that Piers continually regurgitates the same lines he has used on the previous guest.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Oops... PM will have to have AJ back on the show again so that PM could have the opportunity/possibility of looking like the rational one...

I am noting a recurring mo of PM. He will make a statement(belief, fact/statistic or pseudo fact/statistic as fact), ask a question, then immediately cut off the response. The net affect is the viewers with limited knowledge in the subject matter are more likely to retain/recall his statements as fact.

Even though, IMO, Ben Shipero bested PM, people are still tuning into this show and getting a steady diet of gun control...

Top Bottom