• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I am selling my Beretta 1201FP semi-auto 12 ga. shotgun.

This shotgun has a chromed bolt and chrome lined smooth 20" bore. It has a 3" chamber (accepts 3" and 2.75" shells), a tactical charging handle and dome style safety button (the original parts are also provided). The safety is reversible for left/right handed shooters. The shotgun comes with two stock extensions (not pictured) each of which increase the length of pull by 1/2".

The shotgun is in excellent condition and is fully functional. It holds 6 rounds in the magazine tube and one in the chamber (when using 2.75" shells).

I will also include the Beretta Law Enforcement Armorer's Manual which I obtained from Beretta USA if I can find it. I know it's in my house but I have not referred to it in a while and am not sure exactly where it is.

Price is $550 for a face to face transaction in the Indianapolis area (I live in Brownsburg). I will consider shipping if the purchaser is willing to pay the cost. I am not interested in any trades so please don't ask. :)

If interested, please contact me at jmb79 AT sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

Beretta1.jpg

Beretta2.jpg

Last edited:

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    Deal fell through so back to the top...

Also, I will be at the June Indy 1500 on Friday and possible Saturday so feel free to call me at 317 374 6477 (cell).

SOLD at the Indy 1500!

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom