• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    So I got a friends tomcat to work on because he said he took the grips off and pieces went flying. Well he was right the safety spring and plunger were nowhere to be found so I replaced them and took it to the range. It shot through 48 out of 50 rounds, the two mishaps were because the rounds stove piped while the last round in both magazines was being loaded into the chamber. I thinks this is because the gun was either dirty or I was shooting it too fast. but my question is after about 25 or 30 rounds the gun was not resetting the trigger, I mean the trigger reset but it did not move forward in the trigger guard, it stayed compressed against the back of the guard. I was wondering if any of you have had this happen before or know of a way to fix it. I am no where near a gunsmith just like to take any gun apart and put it back together, I am learning the more practice I get, but I still have questions. Thanks for any help or feedback.

~MG89~

mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    yeah i cleaned it up and oiled it as soon as I got it, even before I got the replacement parts. I took the slid levers and trigger mechanism off, I know I didn't lose anything because I took it apart inside a gallon bag so everything went in there.

Top Bottom