• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elderkin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    I am a newbie so if I am out of line please correct me. I have a Beretta 87T 22 target gun with Ultra Dot Match Dot sight that I have been trying to sell locally but without success as I want to buy a Remington model 3200 skeet shotgun. Does anyone have any good suggestions as to a good souce in the state. Thanks
    Elderkin

Indiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Where in the state are you located? If in Central Indiana I would contact the Indiana Gun Club 317-485-6540. They have a pretty good selection of new and used shotguns.

As a side note, what were you asking for the 87T?

Elderkin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Indiana gun club is presently closed for business. I have talked with Phil twice in the past week. He has apparently bought the business from Steve and is waiting for his license. I think I sent you a response on my asking price for the 87T ( $550.00). I have been on for less than 24 hours so I am still learning my way around. Thanks. Elderkin.[

quote=Indiana;249370]Where in the state are you located? If in Central Indiana I would contact the Indiana Gun Club 317-485-6540. They have a pretty good selection of new and used shotguns.

As a side note, what were you asking for the 87T?[/quote]

Indiana

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Well if you are local to central Indiana, the Gander Mountain in Castleon had an older model 320 in the used section a couple of months ago. You could call them to see if it is still there. Another option is finding a local FFL and going through gunbroker.com. I have had pretty good results with sales and purchases from there. There are always a handful or remington O/Us for sale on that forum.

Top Bottom