• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I am selling a U.S. made Beretta 92FS INOX with the box, manual, warranty card and a total of six (6) mags; 2 Beretta 10 RD Mags, 2 Beretta 15 RD Mags, and 2 Unkown Manufacturer 15 RD Mags (No problems with these).Also included with the gun are 600 rounds of 9mm; 300 rounds of WWB 115 Gr. FMJ, 250 rounds of Speer Lawmen 115 Gr. FMJ, 25 rounds of Winchester Bonded PDX1 147 Gr. JHP Personal Protection, and 25 rounds of Federal Premium Hydra-Shok 147 Gr. JHP. I bought this gun used over the summer and just isn't what I'd hoped for. I've fired around 200 flawless rounds through it and I would guess the previous owner didn't fire many either based on looks. Mechanically it's in perfect condition and Aesthetically the only issue I can see are a few small nicks in the mag release (couldnt get to show up in a pic.). Also this is one of the older Inox's with more metal parts than the newer ones, the only plastic parts are the OEM guide rod and lanyard loop. With the gun I am also including a stainless steel guide rod and factory Beretta D-Spring, both purchased from David Olhasso as well as the stock guide rod and trigger spring.

I'd Like to get $750 O.B.O. out of everything and am not interested in splitting up the mags, ammo or gun at this time. Also I want to have this transferred by an FFL in Lafayette to the purchaser.

As far as trades go the only thing I'd be interested in would be a Stainless Savage Muzzleloader or a Ruger .44 Mag Carbine.

There are more pics of the gun in my album, but if there is something else you would like a pic of let me know.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom