• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Looking for extra Mags for my wife's Beretta model 20.

It was not made for a very long time, more of like a trial period in the tip up barrel style before they went full bore with the Model 21a. My question is...
    In the .25 Cal ACP versions do the mags from the 21a match the mags for the model 20? They look exactly the same, but I've never had one in my hands to run through her gun, and I'm always without my Calipers when I'm next to one at the gun show or the store. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    As far as I know a 21a mag won't fit the model 20. However a Beretta 950 mag will fit but it can be a tight fit. Here's a link to one website I found that does have new Beretta 20 mags in stock, but they are pricy - beretta model 20 gun magazine

Here's a link to a website that has Beretta 950 mags also for sale and a bit cheaper - Beretta Pistol Mags

You can contact Beretta at 1-800-929-2901 and press 3 for customer service. They will verify what I said about the 950 mags working as I just checked with them myself to be sure I was right about that.

I hope this info is helpful.

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you for the info. I should've sarted with the Co. Working with many diff mfgs every day on older equipment, I feel most of them act like they have to put on their spelunking gear in order to get me info that I need. I appreciate it!

Top Bottom