• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptt811

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, IN
    Was at the Local Gun shop today, Been looking for a small pocket pistol and was really stuck on the Ruger LC9. They said they have had them in the past and had more ordered. I asked about the Beretta NANO ? He actually had 2, a new one and a used one. Said the used one was bought a month ago in his store and the guy brought it back and traded it for a full size 9MM. The gun looked like it had never been fired ?? So he made me a great deal on it and its at my house now ! I put about 50 rounds through it tonight and really like it. Very comfortable to shoot, does shoot about 2 in. low at about 15 yards but I think I can live with that ? I don't think that is adjustable ? But very happy so far.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Seems like you got a good deal. If it shoots good and you like it, even better. One thing I remember about it is that you can press the barrel against your target and it will not take it out of battery, unlike most other pistols.

booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    you are talking about a sub compact, so a 2 inch drop at 15 yards is not bad at all. As long as your groups are descent, it's a great gun that should be a good shooter at 7- 10 yards.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mine shoots and handles great as long as I stay away from WWB 115 grain FMJ ball ammo. Seems like I get a stoppage every fourth or fifth magazine with that ammo, as has been well-documented on the 'net. Defensive rounds have been 100% reliable and I have 200 rounds of WWB 124 grain NATO for range practice to try next. My stoppages always result from the pistol trying to chamber the next round with a spent casing still on the chamber. Makes the pistol a little but more expensive to practice with than a less finicky eater, that's all. The little pistol is hell strong and way overbuilt since it was designed to be a .40 S&W platform as well.

Top Bottom