WTS/WTT: Beretta PX4 Storm 40 S&W Package - Factory items plus 100 rounds JHP ammo - $450

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Decided to keep it. PRICE DROP to $400! I will throw in a Fobus paddle holster still in the box also. Preferto trade but will sell for $400. I have more than that in it. Beretta PX4 Storm full-size 40 with 2 14-round mags, box, and 100 rounds of copper jhp ammo (140 grains). Low round count (rough guess, maybe 150-200 rounds). Took it to the range once. Had 1 malfunction, and I attribute that to the ammo (Tula steel cased - it's apparently known to be problematic). Zero issues with the other ammo or the rest of the Tula. Gun is in excellent condition.

Trade interests are broad. I am looking for something to shoot at the range or possibly a carry gun in 38/9mm or larger. Specific interests are most Glock/HK models with stock internals, S&W/Ruger carry revolvers and large magnum revolvers, defensive shotguns, AK models (most of them), AR's, bulk ammo (7.62x39, 9mm, 40 S&W). I can add cash, if necessary. No Taurus, Keltec, or Springfield XD's. Feel free to make trade offers - it never hurts to ask.

I am located in Evansville and cannot travel far. I will show my Indiana DL and LTCH and expect the same from you. Over 21 only please.

24gqd0o.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom