• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I guess a month is not bad these days. I have one backorder from Feburary and two orders hanging since March. I have a feeling you will get your bullets before my orders come.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I don't think a month is bad these days. I have been checking sites for the last couple weeks for 9mm bullets and everywhere has been out. I looked at Power Valley a week or so ago and they were out of everything so I figured that they must have just gotten some in.

I came close to buying some from Natchez for $90+ but the bullets where from a company called Silver Creek Bullet Co and I had never heard of them. Since I am new to reloading I figured I should stick to a brand that known.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    Fairly new to reloading, only 2years. I never heard of powder valley but I feel like I should've.

I just paid double that, and thought it was a fair price.

I am new to reloading too. This is my first purchase from Power Valley but I know a couple of people that reload a lot and they buy from Power Valley.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    With such limited inventory, 24 days seems a bit much? I ordered 8k xtreme plated (9mm/45acp) from TJConevera and they shipped the next day.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    With such limited inventory, 24 days seems a bit much? I ordered 8k xtreme plated (9mm/45acp) from TJConevera and they shipped the next day.

I received the bullets in 16 days from when I ordered them. I don't think that's bad at all. Especially since Powder Valley has a notification on their website about a possible delay.

Top Bottom