• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Got acquainted with my new bersa 380 today was really impressed with it. Recoil was mild accuracy was surprising.

Looks like it will be a nice addition for when total concealment is needed. Although recently I have been open carrying my 92 just because I have grown tired peoples attitude of gun owners all being responsible for the illegal acts of others.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    I've had my 380cc for about a year now. Bersa has made a believer out of me. I guess I have expected it to have problems because it is a fairly inexpensive purchase. I couldn't have been more wrong about it. I've deliberately tried to make it choke, it just smiles and keeps on chugging. I keep it stoked with Corbon DPX. IMHO its one of the better sleepers out there. :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I bought a Bersa 380 and really liked it. I decided to get a CC and found one used that supposedly had only 8 rounds through it. I bought that and it failed in the first magazine. I sent it off to Bersa and explained I bought it used and not only did they still honor the warranty, but they said they thought the barrel pin was not up to snuff and sent me a brand new CC in return.

It's even better now knowing that a Bersa factory warranty center is located here in Indiana.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    One thing that lets it down is the cheap thin grips. However that can be solved with some wood grips from Marschal.

I got these in Purple/Pink and gave it to my daughter.

Bersa.jpg

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    The Bersa was one of my favorite CC pistols. I have had a gazillion rounds through mine with zero issues. Absolutely one of the best guns on the market for the price.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Those are nice! I want to change mine out when the budget allows, imo if the only issue is the grips which can easily be changed even with the cost of the new grips I stll think it is a good value. Really wanting to find some nice dark checkered ones

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I bought a Bersa 380 and really liked it. I decided to get a CC and found one used that supposedly had only 8 rounds through it. I bought that and it failed in the first magazine. I sent it off to Bersa and explained I bought it used and not only did they still honor the warranty, but they said they thought the barrel pin was not up to snuff and sent me a brand new CC in return.

It's even better now knowing that a Bersa factory warranty center is located here in Indiana.

Great to hear that they took care of you.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Bersa's are surprisingly reliable and seemingly well made. They are one of the companies that have taken a while to overcome their past reputation. I have talked with several gun owners who have been into it much longer than I and many of them will not even consider a Bersa because of their reputation from 15-20 years ago. I think they are one of the best inexpensive guns available and have owned a few. I once owned a stainless .45 that was a really fine handgun. I kinda wish I still had it and if I could find the exact same model I might be tempted to own one again.

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I had a Bersa CC and really liked it. I traded it off when I did my periodic safe cleanout, though. It was a hard decision to make.

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    You Will Find

The Bersa was one of my favorite CC pistols. I have had a gazillion rounds through mine with zero issues. Absolutely one of the best guns on the market for the price.
    You will find, they are one of the best guns on the market period, not just
    because of their price.

Joe K

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    Great comments, it seems the positive outweighs the negative remarks with this particular gun. I have been looking to add it or something similar for use in the summer months, about how much does one of these go for?

Top Bottom