• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    What holster does everyone use for this gun. My wife needs a comfortable IWB. I want it to come up high enough to protect against the safety.

If it's your wife's choice for carry, there's a thread here on CC for women:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/women_and_firearms/4493-cc_for_women.html

I still really like my Raven holster and find it rather comfortable when I wear it. It's thin and positioned well for my P250 and my hips. I can't comment directly on a holster for the Bersa, but thought that might help her with a starting point. :)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I considered the Bersa .380 when I was looking for a pocket gun. I really wanted at least a 9mm though. That led me to my Kahr PM9. I think it might even be a little smaller than the Bersa, but I don't know for sure.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Bersa .380 will be my next gun, just went and checked them out at Wyatt's this afternoon. Can't beat them for the price and everybody their agreed that they shoot just as nice as a PPK for less than half the price. The safety features are awesome on that thing also, super cool.

duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    I had a Bersa 380 and had zero problems. It was actually very accurate and reliable. Bought an XDSC9 and found myself carrying it most of the time and ended up selling the Bersa. I don't think you can go wrong and I also believe Bersa has a lifetime warranty. Always a good thing.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I've got one and love it when I need something small. I"ve put a thousand plus rounds through it and not had any problems with IT, however I've had pro-mag mags feed straight up MANY MANY times causing jams.

Top Bottom