• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    Went to the gun show at fort ben sunday morning and finally found my girlfriend the duotone bersa .380 she wanted. Got a chance to run 100 rounds through it yesterday and I have to say I was pretty impressed.Liked it so much I might have to get one for myself.:)

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    My better half carries the CC version and likes it very much :)

EAG_T380DTCC.jpg

I have to admit, I liked it too :D

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Great Gun

In my opinion, my Bersa Thunder 380, is the best around. It is the BEST 380 around, not just because they are reasonably priced, but because they work so well.

Plisken

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Under the radar
    For what they are and the price. There great little guns. I really like mine and Im thinking of getting there new single stack 9mm the bp9cc.

NDguido

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Nappnee, Indiana
    I've been wanting to own one ever since I test fired one last year. Either they need to make a Thunder with an ambi saftey, or I need to become much more skilled shooting right handed.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Awesome gun for the price! Great gun for the reliability. Mags are on the pricy side.
    Easy to shoot.

Not so great for pocket carry. But easy to conceal other ways.

No longer have one. Regret getting rid of it though.

Made the migration over to basically to Kahr Arms for Conceal Carry.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was thinking about a thunder pro in .45. Anybody have any input?

So far mine has had 0 issues. I'm guessing round count is something in the 100 - 200 range but might be more.
    Seems pretty accurate single action & trigger not bad, double action is not what anyone would call buttery.
    Bottom line is I'm happy with the purchase.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have tried the PPK, PK380, Sig230/232, and the Colt Mustang (Couldn't help myself...I'm a 1911 guy:D). Of that group my choice had always been the Sig230/232...

...I say had because my wife insisted on a Thunder 380 (7rd), so I got her one (right here on INGO).

I love it. It shoots well, is easy to take down and clean, it seems to eat anything, and it only cost a couple hundred dollars. I find myself gravitating toward it now that the warmer weather is on and I'm more likely to be in shorts and a t-shirt. (It fits IWB nicely, not much of a print).

Anyway, I'm a fan!

-Paul

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How's the snap on those compared to the ppk?

I've owned several Bersa 380s and one PPK/S. The Bersa's are a much better value than the PPK. I really wanted to love the PPK and bought it thinking that if I like the Bersa, I'd love the PPK. The PPK is a POS compared to the Bersa's. I've put well over 500 rounds through the PPK to try to get it to that magical break in point where it starts working consistently, but still no luck. I thought I was there at around the 300 round mark but it still has an FTF about once every other magazine.

The Bersa 380s have worked perfectly right out of the box.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I've owned several Bersa 380s and one PPK/S. The Bersa's are a much better value than the PPK. I really wanted to love the PPK and bought it thinking that if I like the Bersa, I'd love the PPK. The PPK is a POS compared to the Bersa's. I've put well over 500 rounds through the PPK to try to get it to that magical break in point where it starts working consistently, but still no luck. I thought I was there at around the 300 round mark but it still has an FTF about once every other magazine.

The Bersa 380s have worked perfectly right out of the box.

That makes me sad. I really want to love my ppk, too. I have the S&W one and the machining was skimped on it bad. I had to lube it with comp cam 104 engine lube to get it to polish the insides since I'm not going to pay anyone to do it, and I'd ruin it. It works now except with Federal target, but if I had the chance to go back, I would've dropped the dime on a Manurhin-made instead or a Bersa.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    How's the snap on those compared to the ppk?

I've owned and shot Bersa Thunder 380s, Walther PPKs, and Walther PPK/Ss at various times, and can honestly say that I liked the Bersa best. (On the other hand, I like the Beretta 85FS better than any of them.)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    The only issue we have had with my wife's Thunder .380 is when we tried aftermarket mags. Every third round would fail to feed with hollow points, about every fifth round with RN. We bought extra factory mags and have been good to go since.
    My advice, don't waste money on pro-mags for this firearm.

Top Bottom