• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There are now 9mm handguns that are more powerful at the same size and price range (Kahr CW9, Kel-Tec PF9, Ruger LC9). My first question is, why even go with a .380? Unless you are collecting calibers or you want a small pocket gun, the .380 is kinda pointless to me.

There are plenty of lightweight 9's on the market and other .380's. But, most are uncomfortable and kind of painful to shoot (especially for the fairer sex).

Plus, I wouldn't trust any of the models listed to be my carry gun.

Note: This is coming from the guy who traded his Thunder for a CZ-82.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    I have the CC version and have no complaints whatsoever. I think they are great guns for the money and lifetime warranted to boot. That said, for light carry, I almost always use my P3AT because the Bersa is still steel and heavier, but I often keep it in my computer case. It is a lot nicer to shoot than the P3AT.

I don't think you can go wrong buying one.

I picked up a bersa .380 at the fort ben gun show for my girlfriend on mothers day and couldnt be happier with it. Between the 2 of us we have run about 500 rounds through it with no problems. Very accurate and a blast to shoot. I want to get a thunder plus for myself.

My wife LOVES her CC version and I must admit, I really, REALLY like the feel of it myself !!
    The Decocker is a really nice + :ar15:

Top Bottom