• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POTTSY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Hi everyone i was woundering if anyone has ever had the chance to compare a bersa thunder 380 to a bersa thunder 9 mm uc pro? now as for as compare i mean how does the 9 mm compare to the 380 in your hand do they feel about the same?
    Thank you for your time
    Pottsy

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The Bersa UC 9 is a much larger, wider and heavier gun. It also has its decocker/safety on the frame rather than the slide, so it works opposite of the Thunder 380 family. Other than general build quality and finish, there's really not much similar between the two families.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The BP9CC is closer in size to the 380 than the Thunder 9 if you are interested in a single stack 9..

380-9CC.jpg

growl18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    I wasnt aware bersa made the bp9cc, I really like my thunder .380 and would be interested to hear what you guys think of the bp9.

I think they are very hard to find. From what I read a very good gun with a great trigger.

POTTSY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Thanks boys for the info but i was woundering if the bp9cc grip is as big as the thunder 380? it seems like the 380 grips just fit my hand the way i like it to.
    thanks again
    Pottsy

POTTSY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    No i have a bersa 380 thunder and i am wanting to get a bresa 9 mm but with the same feel as the 380 , i love the way the thunder 380 fits my hand .
    thanks for asking i'll just have to go to the gun show and see whitch one fits the best. unless you guys have any sugestions i was thinking about the bersa thunder pro uc .
    thanks again
    Pottsy

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    No i have a bersa 380 thunder and i am wanting to get a bresa 9 mm but with the same feel as the 380 , i love the way the thunder 380 fits my hand .
    thanks for asking i'll just have to go to the gun show and see whitch one fits the best. unless you guys have any sugestions i was thinking about the bersa thunder pro uc .
    thanks again
    Pottsy

The Thunder Pro 9 is going to feel thicker in your hand, but I liked it and carried it for over a year. I have not held the BP9, but there is a lot of good info here that might help you out: Bersa Chat Forum - The Front Page

Top Bottom