• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    I already own a bersa thunder cc in.380. I have been looking at the ultra carry pro in .45. has anyone owned/ shot one of these beauties? I have been looking at a bi-toned piece at a LGS. its advertised for $449. seems like a fair price. yes/no, thanks for the help.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Noblesville
    Don't know the ultra CarryPro 45, but am a Bersa fan. Own a Bersa Firestorm 9mm compact and it is the most accurate gun in our collection that includes Glock, S&W, and Taurus.
    All The Best.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have the Bersa UCP in 9mm. It's a great gun for the price and a very accurate shooter. I've never shot the .45, but $449 is definitely fair.

I bought the Bersa as my first carry gun because I liked all of the safety features, including DA/SA, external safety and decocker. I have to say the trigger isn't great. It's 10+ lbs in DA and about a mile of take up. SA is better, but still a lot of travel. It does have a nice reset.

I stopped carrying it because I outgrew the external safety and the controls are huge. Because of the ambidextrous features they are on both sides, making the gun quite thick. Plus finding holsters was tough, and mags are very pricey.

I have moved on to a Glock 19 for everyday carry, but I do still love taking the Bersa to the range. I would trust my life to it and it occasionally gets put back in the rotation.

Thunder-Pro-UC-9-duoMN-R-prev.jpeg

Attachments

• 2012-01-14 01.56.05.jpg
      2012-01-14 01.56.05.jpg
      36.8 KB · Views: 4
    Top Bottom