• ...and so much more!
  • warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    A great-uncle died and left some money to his blood relations. If his niece or nephew had died it went to their kid etc. Spouses could not inherit! I just received the check and wife said buy what I want so I ordered a Les Bear and have a few hundred left and would like one of the 25-30+ round .22 LR or .22 mag pistols. I need input on what one is most trouble free from people who have played with them! What I have read they all have some cycling problems either .22LR or .22mag.

No I won't trade her!!!!!!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    You said shoots with no cycle issues.
    Take 22 mag off the list.
    Ruger charger and BX mags
    Actually after about a thousand rounds, my keltec pmr30 is very reliable, and after I’d shot about 500 I read an article that said if you load 25 itll feed better, and from 500 to a thousand I did that and it ran fine

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Actually after about a thousand rounds, my keltec pmr30 is very reliable, and after I’d shot about 500 I read an article that said if you load 25 itll feed better, and from 500 to a thousand I did that and it ran fine
    I have the Grendel P30 which is the old school PMR30 design. More compact version but the same design by the same designer. I love the pistol and it can work with Winchester 22 mag rounds but not always.

The old school AMT 22 mag a jam machine and 10 rounds so does not relate to the OP.

I do not think the 22 mag round lends itself to auto loaders well. More a flaw of the round design (I love the round that is why I want it to work) .

I am glad your PMR works well and I hope it continues

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    My PMR has worked flawlessly since the first shot. Careful loading and quality ammo seem to alleviate a lot of the problems with them. Mine shoots 40 or 45 grain projectiles much more accurately than lighter stuff.

My P322 on the other hand has been far less reliable, especially with the 25 round mags.

Top Bottom