• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timber1033

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    indianapolis
    I am trying to buy whatever I can because it is hard to find. I have read reviews and know these guns can be sensitive and some ammo works better than others. I am finding most people prefer the cci for these guns. Thanks

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Each gun is different. My 10/22 shoots best with CCI'S. My buddy's 10/22 shoots its best group's with Remington Golden Bullets. Just have to get as many different brands and see which works best.

As for now, shoot whatever you can get.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I have picked up a couple bulk packs of Remington golden bullets, they seem much better than ones I bought a few years ago. They shot well in my 10/22 & M&P pistol.
    No duds after several hundred rounds, a couple of flyers but not bad for the price when Cabelas (online) has them.

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    just got home from the range with my 10/22 that I restocked and scoped over the winter. Zeroed it with Remington golden bullets, then wanted to see if I could tighten up grouping with "better" ammo. Ran 30 rounds of Federal game shok, let's just say.....my rifle likes the Remington better.

Top Bottom