• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I thought he was a bit too young for a hot pink thong...we'll think about that for his first birthday. :laugh:

I started crocheting it when I saw the announcement that you had received this precious gift and got it in the mail. Every baby in the family gets a special blanket from mom so Levi had to have one as well to welcome him! I'm glad it arrived safely, and I'm glad the mail carriers didn't reject that return address. :shady:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I thought he was a bit too young for a hot pink thong...we'll think about that for his first birthday. :laugh:

I started crocheting it when I saw the announcement that you had received this precious gift and got it in the mail. Every baby in the family gets a special blanket from mom so Levi had to have one as well to welcome him! I'm glad it arrived safely, and I'm glad the mail carriers didn't reject that return address. :shady:

Aww. Thank you!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thank you! Did you knit that?

CCE0ED82-2008-4414-9C01-3FE84F0EE4E9_zpsrknbcuuf.jpg

8C562A5A-5A2E-4A51-A223-946BBF60068A_zpsanyi9zsx.jpg
    That's cute!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    How are things going?

Things have been going great! Have adjusted for the lack of sleep, and not complaining one bit. We've been waiting years for this :)

I've been trying to get Levi's room finished, want to make it perfect for him. And we have quickly realized our house is a bit too small....

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Things have been going great! Have adjusted for the lack of sleep, and not complaining one bit.

Then they will sleep longer, you will sleep longer, and you will get used to it. Then comes the teeth, they don't sleep great teething. It is so worth it, but you get used to one pattern, then that changes, get used to it and it changes again.

My daughter just started sleeping 8-10 hours at night.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So Levi is a month old now. Gained a little bit of weight. Birth weight was 5lbs 13 oz. He's up to 7lbs 14oz now.
    He's sleeping a little better now, and starting to be a little more aware of his surroundings.

65AF5D8D-04E0-482A-88E8-1F89663804C5_zpssgp9tbvx.jpg

Top Bottom