• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blleach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Howdy all! Im new to the Indianapolis area and just recently got my LTCH license and now trying to find a new place to shop! My knowledge with handguns isnt the best, but im not completely in the dark. I own a few handguns already and have been hunting/shooting my whole life! I'm really interested in the springfield XDM .40 sub compact but damn sure dont wanna pay Dons guns prices!! lol. Help me out with finding a few new nice shops around the area!

Blleach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Damn near live in the Clermont... just a few minutes off of 465 on the westside! Although I work in Mooresville and see Bradis guns and indy tactical.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Beech Grove Firearms

Bradis

Plainfield Shooting Supplies

In my opinion, avoid the one you mentioned and the one on the east side of Indianapolis.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Easy drives from Indy are my two “go to” stores.

Plainfield Shooting Supplies (every time I go into this place I walk out with a new firearm)

Bradis (awesome customer service and connections with INGO)

Blleach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    Dons guns will never get my service again... recently came across a .44 mag Desert Eagle and like i said earlier, interested in the XDM, took the desert eagle to dons (because its close and convenient) guy offered me $100 for it on trade for the highly over priced 900 something dollar xdm! laughed and walked out!

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Dons guns will never get my service again... recently came across a .44 mag Desert Eagle and like i said earlier, interested in the XDM, took the desert eagle to dons (because its close and convenient) guy offered me $100 for it on trade for the highly over priced 900 something dollar xdm! laughed and walked out!
    I was there the other day looking for 9x18 mak for my cz-82 $40 bucks a box for fmj OUCH!!!! i picked some up off Aimsurplus for under $10

yeah that guys a criminal

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Beech Grove Firearms. The only other store I go to is Elmore's solely for Slip2000. Hopefully Greg will start selling it so I can buy it from him.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Hi neighbor, I'm almost in Clermont too, I'll add Premeir Arms in Brownsburg and Fort Liberty in Avon to the list, good shops with good people, of course my Favorite is Tactical Shootgunner on Shelby Street by Garfield Park, great shop down there with great people behind the counter.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Pop's prices are not that bad on some guns, but sometimes depending on who's working you may get the cold shoulder. The best prices I have found are generally at one of these places:

Indy tactical in Mooresville
    Bradis
    Plainfield Shooting Supplies
    KSE (they will beat anybody's price but the inventory is lacking)

Top Bottom