• ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    We were dangerous kids.

There was a blind hill by our houses that people would scream over with their cars not knowing what was on the other side. One year we (my friends and I collectively) pieced together a skeleton of sticks tied together with string and dressed it up and filled it with leaves. We had a dummy head with a wig as well. We placed a bike by the side of the road next to where the dummy was laid (in the road). It's knee was propped up in a realistic position and we poured ketchup all over the it and the road.

Of course, we waited for a car to come (lived in the country) and when it did, the sparks flew! The car came over the hill, going too fast as usual, saw the dummy and tried putting the brakes on. The car crunched over the dummy and came to a screeching stop. The guy got out screaming F***! While holding his head and saw the 'blood' all over the street. It was soon later the guy realized it was a dummy and he went into a rage. We were hiding and watching. He was screaming "Come out! I'm going to kick your ass!"

yep, it was dumb and mean

There was a tree that hung over that same hill. Several years, we'd hang a dummy that the cars would drive under. Well, one year some "seniors" came by and yanked it down in the back of a truck and laughed as they drove off. The next year, we booby trapped the dummy with a gallon jug full of gross stuff used as the head. The next Halloween came around and once again, people came by to yank the dummy down. We waited out in camouflage to try to capture the culprits. We had to go to bed, but the next morning we saw the dummy was missing and splatters on the ground from the surprise we planted. Job done.

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Similar to your dummy in the road, poured gas allover the road and waited in the side ditch and lit it when a car was close enough, gave their brakes a good test.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Today, all the kids from the neighborhood were playing in the yard. I took a picture and photoshopped slenderman in the background by a tree. Slenderman, I've come to find out is a new boogeyman that kids are afraid of...some MORE so than others. I proclaimed I saw something after just taking a picture! brought up the picture on my iPhone and showed them. They found slendy in the photo and one of the kids started crying. I had to break the game face and say it was all fake. Didn't want his dad showing up on my doorstep looking to kick my ass!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Had to rake leaves, lots of leaves when I was younger. Piled them on the gravel road for incineration. Some clown drove thru them one night, blowing leaves back over half the yard. Next evening I piled cement blocks in the leaves that I had just finished re-raking. Short trail of oil, then big puddle of oil. No troubles after that.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have a good nasty pumpkin story. I don't particularly want it as part of the public record (statute of limitations and all). Remind me next time I see you Sgt and I'll share.

In middle school I had a buddy that threw some M-80s into the bed of a pick-up and we all ran like Hell. We saw on the news the next morning that the truck had caught fire and exploded.

kenjb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There was this bi-level house in our neighborhood and one Halloween the fella living there set a carved pumpkin on a stand next to his front door. He had installed a radio receiver and a speaker inside the pumpking and was watching out a window on the lowest level of the house. When he saw kids come up to the door he'd speak to them thru the pumpkin. Had 'em all wondering what the heck was going on.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    There is a monster called ''Slenderman'' that is all the rage these days... I stood in the middle of the sidewalk dressed up as him while a couple of young kids where out for a walk at a late hour. They pissed their pants.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    Some buds & I (in H.S.) pulled the headlights out of a tractor. We mounted the lights to a 2x4 & ran wire from them to a car battery. We rigged the 2x4 with rope & pulley, and hung it from the branch of a tree that overhung the road. We would drop it down in front of oncoming cars & power up the headlights.
    Drivers would think it was an oncoming car & lock em up. Not so funny now, but absolutely hilarious at the time.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    My brother is an avid Halloween Haunter and is very talented with compressed air and animatronics. One my favorites is a regular looking green plastic trash can. He mounted a skull and skeleton arm on a bicycle pump hooked to a regulator and remote activated solenoid inside along with a strobe light pointed upward and an audio scream track.
    For many years, we would camp at Cowan Lake in Ohio during their Fall Harvest Fest which featured a Site Decoration Contest, Halloween parade and Trick or Treat for the kids. We would set the 'Trash Can' at the edge of the camp site and wait for people to try to use it, then hit the remote as soon as they reached for the lid. The skull pops up and the arm reaches out toward themWe've had people cry, faint, run off screaming, and pee their pants

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I have a good nasty pumpkin story. I don't particularly want it as part of the public record (statute of limitations and all). Remind me next time I see you Sgt and I'll share.

In middle school I had a buddy that threw some M-80s into the bed of a pick-up and we all ran like Hell. We saw on the news the next morning that the truck had caught fire and exploded.

Well, hell. I bet the pumpkin story is great if you think blowing up a truck is nothing!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ahhhh, good times. Was out doing the Toilet paper thing when I was 17. There is an empty lot in town that an old mansion used to set, torn down by then. Mansion was surrounded with a 40" stone wall.

We are running away from our latest caper and we all bound over the fence at full speed. Little did I know that directly on the other side of this fence was a 6' deep trench where they were replacing a city water line. Fell into this trench and broke 3 ribs. Good times.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I had a couple of friends who started pranking each other for Halloween. watching some of these pranks (from a distance) became quite the tradition.
    One of my favorites:
    Jason had been pranked by Jeff pretty good. Of course he wanted revenge sooner rather than later. Jason decided to knock on Jeff's door and "surprise" him. Jason called Jeff and said "we'll be over in a few minutes to pick you up". Jason rang the doorbell at Jeff's house and hid in the bushes outside the front door. When the front door opened, Jason having turned on and pulled around the water hose from the side of the house, he let loose and sprayed!
    oops...it was Jeff's mom who had answered the door...lol

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I very carefully unwrapped Baby Ruth bars (king size) and saved my dumps for about a week. I made sure to eat a lot of peanuts to give good texture. Re-wrapped them carefully and passed them out to neighborhood kids. Good times were had by all.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I very carefully unwrapped Baby Ruth bars (king size) and saved my dumps for about a week. I made sure to eat a lot of peanuts to give good texture. Re-wrapped them carefully and passed them out to neighborhood kids. Good times were had by all.

I sincerely hope there was supposed to be purple there!

My buddy recently saw a thing on Facebook about some cult or group is going around hanging dogs and cats this Halloween.Probably nothing but it bothered him enough to ask me to spend the night with my AR.So I scheduled off for Halloween and the night after for that reason and the fact that college kids can have sick and twisted Halloween humor and I don't wanna deal with it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Ahhhh, good times. Was out doing the Toilet paper thing when I was 17. There is an empty lot in town that an old mansion used to set, torn down by then. Mansion was surrounded with a 40" stone wall.

We are running away from our latest caper and we all bound over the fence at full speed. Little did I know that directly on the other side of this fence was a 6' deep trench where they were replacing a city water line. Fell into this trench and broke 3 ribs. Good times.

Reminds me of the trip I took to Spain in high school. No real drinking age there so we got sloshed in Madrid on the last night of the trip. A buddy wanted to hurdle a row of hedges, made the jump not realizing it was a set of steps leading down to the subway.

He fell about 12 feet and shattered his ankle. The next day he had to fly back, 8 hours hung over with a leg swollen like a tree trunk.

Top Bottom