• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    My favorite is my 1972 Ruger Security Six, it was made the same year as me, it started with my grandfather, then on to my dad, and he passed it down to me a few years ago. I used to carry it around on the farm when i was a kid, i am a pretty good shot with it, but the family connection has a lot to do with why it is my favorite.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a hard time deciding between my CZ 75 Compact and my Kimber Compact in stainless. The CZ is probably one of the finest mechanical devices that I've experienced but the 1911 evokes more passion. Given the choice of the two to spend a day with if I had unlimited ammo, I'd probably go with the Kimber.

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    My favorite is my 1972 Ruger Security Six, it was made the same year as me, it started with my grandfather, then on to my dad, and he passed it down to me a few years ago. I used to carry it around on the farm when i was a kid, i am a pretty good shot with it, but the family connection has a lot to do with why it is my favorite.

That is what yiu call a KEEPER don't care if it won't hit a barn door from inside.
    KEEP IT!!!!:rockwoot:

himant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    i love to shoot my ruger mark 2 bull,loads of fun,cheep,,then to feel the power how bout the 44 mag desert eagle..cant aford too much of that

Top Bottom