• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakelong91j

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I'm a new gun owner straight out of training for the military, and I will be going home here soon from my training, and I'm trying to find the best holster for my new PF9. I would reallly perfer something along the lines of maybe a Serpa holster (if they make one), or maybe something where it has a thumb-break where it will be hard for anyone to pull out. please let me know.

climber409

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Franklin
    Have you considered in the waistband, I use a crossbreed and it is secure and comfortable. You cant tell my pf9 is under a tee shirt. Crossbreed.com

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I had a PF9 for a while and carried it in the wasteband on the optional belt clip. It's very comfortable and convenient. the only problem is that the metal clip will scratch the church pew if you set down with the gun at 6 o'clock.

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    My preferred method is a pocket holster. Looks like a big wallet. Desantis nemesis is really nice and stays in the pocket when drawling. Still looking for a good option for extra mags though.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I just either use a Fobus paddle or I bought leather IWB holster on clearance from Cabelas. The PF9 fit perfectly in it. I only had to trim a little bit of leather on the back. It's a Bianchi holster I think, but it's great for $21.99 on clearance.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    1st off :welcome: 2 :ingo:

When I carried my PF9 I also used the belt clip attachment.... Extremely easy to attach and very comfortable to carry.... I always carried between the 4 and 5 o'clock position as that is right above my wallet pocket..... never had any trouble with the draw or with comfort..... Might want to consider getting it parkerized if your going this route as the slide (if only blued) will start to rust above the assembly pin..... Good Luck on your search!!

Top Bottom