• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Springfield fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Seymour
    I am ready to get myself a new Glock. My primary carry gun is a Springfield 1911 but I want to get a Glock 19 so I will have something a little lighter.
    My question is who has the best prices right now? I want to stay away from the gen 4s and I don't care if it's new or used (if it's in good condition). I live in south central Indiana but I would happily drive to Indy for a good deal! Thanks to all and good shooting!

Springfield fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2010
    Seymour
    The best price I found down here is $530 out the door, new. $500 used. I guess I am really wondering if any place is selling used, in good condition, at a price better than $500.

Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    you could try a new place in Anderson called buckshot guns. They sell them for $499 new or your best bet would be to find one on here or even try a gun show, you might still be able to find a deal there. good luck

Driver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    You can get it on line at Glock World for $459.99 They have the two tone Olive Green and Black as well. They are out of stock of all 19s at the moment. I believe their shipping is $19.99

Tranquillity308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    Martinsville
    You can get a brand new one for $425, with a $35 membership to GSSF, and $15 shipping, plus transfer fee from ED's Public Safety :: Welcome to ED's! That signs you up for a year membership to the Glock Sport Shooting Foundation, which comes with a hat, 2 issues of the Glock Report, and some other stuff. Plus, you can participate in any GSSF shooting events (check it out at Glock Sport Shooting Foundation). On top of all that, you'd get the "blue label" Glock, which means it's the law enforcement package, that comes with 3 magazines instead of two. It's really the best deal out there.

The only thing is that I called up asking for a gen 3 Glock 19 and they only had gen 4s. They were willing to put me on a wish list, but I went gen 4. Not sure how much stock they have of gen 3s in general, but I'd definitely call and talk to them. My gun took a DAY to arrive, from Georgia, and I have an instant GSSF membership, which normally takes like 6-8 weeks.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And be FAST! I saw your 19 two hours after your post and it was already gone :(

Yep, :rockwoot: pure luck that I saw it minutes after he posted it... I've been looking on here for months, and was always missing the ads by hours.

Haven't shot it yet, (dang ice storm,) but I'm pleased with the purchase.

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Top Bottom