• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Looking to invest in a SIRT pistol to pair up with a webcam based simulator. Who has the best prices on the pistols?

The company I'm looking at for the sim sells them, but I found one cheaper at Arms Unlimited for about $70 less at $185. Anybody seen better deals?

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    I was wondering the same thing myself. I'm waiting for the M&P model to come out, so I'm sure it will be more expensive since there aren't any used ones yet.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We are a SIRT dealer AND an iMarksman simulator dealer. There are several different models. Which SIRT do you want to purchase?

Dont need anything fancy so looking at the entry level student model. Metal slides are nice, but plastic is just fine for me. Just need something to light up the targets honestly.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I ran into a guy at the NRAAM and said... you look real familiar... I know you from somewhere. It was Mike Hughes from Top Shot season 3. He was working the NLT SIRT booth. They had a really nice little AR bolt adapter that gave a "reset" feel to the trigger. I tried the guns listed on their page and was pretty impressed.

NextLevel Training

tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I called NLT directly, ended up talking to one of the guys there for a good 30 minutes about training etc. He ended up giving me a hell of a deal on the Pro model, better than any sale or retail price I've ever seen. I would suggest giving them a call and seeing what they can do for you.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I ran into a guy at the NRAAM and said... you look real familiar... I know you from somewhere. It was Mike Hughes from Top Shot season 3. He was working the NLT SIRT booth. They had a really nice little AR bolt adapter that gave a "reset" feel to the trigger. I tried the guns listed on their page and was pretty impressed.

NextLevel Training
    We stock the ar bolts as well.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    So who's going to throw the 1st INGO SIRT party???

Most of the training software I tried at NRAAM was a blast!

Top Bottom