• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have to admit I didn't expect much from this movie, since it was made in the UK and only had one "big name" actor in it. However I was pleasantly surprised. This film really illustrated how the ignorance of so called "gun-control" can cripple a community.

The movie I am referring to is called "Harry Brown" and is a great rental (for only a $1) from Redbox.:yesway:

IMDB Review / Info:
    Harry Brown (2009)

Preview via YouTube:
    YouTube - Harry Brown - Official Trailer!

I will let you know upfront that this is a pretty dark movie with lots of reference to drugs and sex, but is well worth it for the message. I just thank god every day that I live in the United States and in a state that respects our right to protect ourselves.:patriot:

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    You failed to maintain your weapon.
    Not a bad line. That looks like it would be good. Michael Caine is a good actor, I like watching his movies. Will have to remember this and watch for it.

It's kind of surprising that was was UK film. They'll probably blame it on us.

Unit308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I watched it last night. Michael Caine doing a resurrected Charles Bronson role.
    If you can get past the Brit accents, it was OK, but just OK.
    I also watched an older Clint Eastwood movie called A Perfect World that stars Kevin Costner and Clint Eastwood. I've not heard of this movie, and though it was filmed a few years ago, it is extremely well done, very well acted and was well worth the 138 minutes it took to view.
    I would not watch Harry Brown again. But I will watch A Perfect World again.
    Clint Eastwood vs. Michael Caine? No contest.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I just finished watching this with my fiance'. Besides the depraved behavior that was depicted in the film by the hoooligans, the part that I was most "struck" by was in the end where the female detective asked for an armed response. Armed Response? If you had a gun, you wouldn't have this problem. Essentially, the police are not, at least in the film, able to protect themselves.

They make look at us as being stupid or uncivilized with our guns, but they look weak.

Top Bottom