• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Go to Guns and Ammo web site and see it there. That page pops up and ad for every page. IIRC we were 18th.

16, I thought. Too lazy to go to the bathroom and find the latest copy to confirm though. What was interesting though is they showed Indiana as being the ONLY state that offered LIFETIME licenses/permits. I thought Indiana would be in the top 10 considering we can have lifetime licenses, 'no guns allowed' signs don't hold the weight of law, no duty to inform, castle doctrine, can open carry and can carry in bars and restaurants that serve booze... That's very (very) lax compared to many other states.

Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Be sure to study their criteria for what makes a "good" state for carry. In reality, there's few that top Indiana. We are very fortunate in the Hoosier State.

P.S. Don't click on the OP's link unless you like to be used. It's designed to deliver ads (they make money) in a slide-show format.

singlemalt

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2015
    Frankfort
    16, I thought. Too lazy to go to the bathroom and find the latest copy to confirm though. What was interesting though is they showed Indiana as being the ONLY state that offered LIFETIME licenses/permits. I thought Indiana would be in the top 10 considering we can have lifetime licenses, 'no guns allowed' signs don't hold the weight of law, no duty to inform, castle doctrine, can open carry and can carry in bars and restaurants that serve booze... That's very (very) lax compared to many other states.

I thought Indiana was somewhere in the top 5 based on the freedoms we have as noted. You can carry in a bar/restuarant and even have an adult beverage with your meal without breaking the law.

Top Bottom