• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't kick red haired kids. Just kittens and puppies.

Mwiseman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    ok, you've knocked the grin from my face, but i really didn't think this would be taken so literally. Of course i'm not suggesting that somebody being hurt is funny or that there is anything wrong with red hair. It caught my attention because of the South Park episode and when I Googled it there was actually a website about it. Humorus in the "Church of the flying spaghetti monster" way. Something so stupid but people keep play it up.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Post your address for us so we can have an ass kicking party for you and your family then we'll see how hard you're laughing then. I had fun kicking the crap out of bullies in high school so i'll be first in line.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    ok, you've knocked the grin from my face, but i really didn't think this would be taken so literally. Of course i'm not suggesting that somebody being hurt is funny or that there is anything wrong with red hair. It caught my attention because of the South Park episode and when I Googled it there was actually a website about it. Humorus in the "Church of the flying spaghetti monster" way. Something so stupid but people keep play it up.

Your verbiage was pretty specific. You've been laughing about it since yesterday and it cracks you up. How are we supposed to take that?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Teach your kids to fight back and not be wimps. We all know what it's like to grow up and kids pick on other kids for any reason. No it's not right or fair but it's the real world so plan ahead! It's not like adults were beating on kids. It's was other kids.
    People need to relax and laugh. It happened. Quit crying. The op didn't dispatched a gang of kids to do it. If it happened to my kid I hope they would fight back like I have taught! If you get hit first then destroy them till you can get away. But don't just sit there like a tree hugging hippy and get physically destroyed or humiliated in front of your peers because then it will happen all the time to them. When you become an adult it's the same way and governments do the same too.
    when I see cops getting involved in school yard fisticuffs i just shake my head in discust. If my kid STARTS a fight or picks on someone then they will be in trouble.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I had reddish hair when I was a wee young lad. Used to get blamed for everything, there could be 200 kids on the playground, something breaks , they all blame it on the red headed kid! Something got stolen, blame it on the red headed kid, ( sigh) God didn't say life would be easy, just said it would be worth it! I don't think the OP meant any ill will toward gingers, maybe he's more guilty of a badly structured post. As a former ginger, I forgive him! As I hope I was forgiven for my wrong doings! Now lets all hate someone who deserves it, what's up with blonde hair people?

Top Bottom