• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beebs317

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    IMHO The best pistol to have is the one that's with you, when you need it. Hopefully you've trained and are mentally prepared.

foxtrot1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    dont own one but mu buddy ownes a keltec 9mm witha pocket clip slips it into his front pocket and it looks like hes just got a pocket knife

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    These are the smallest guns that I will carry.

S&W 442 and a Keltec PF9
    BUGs_0021.jpg

in812

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    No brainer
    S&W J frame any model 36,37,60 etc
    they have been used for back ups for LE for years

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    I can't believe someone mentioned a Seecamp, I carried one of those back in the 90's as a BUG. I'll give another vote for the Kahr PM9 (even though I like the power of the PM40)

pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can't believe someone mentioned a Seecamp, I carried one of those back in the 90's as a BUG. I'll give another vote for the Kahr PM9 (even though I like the power of the PM40)

Nothing wrong with a Seecamp. If the man wants a mouse gun, he wants a mouse gun... as well as a closet full of others :)

Here's a link to a pdf chart on small caliber guns done by size comparison that's been around for years and is kept up to date...
    http://www.mouseguns.com/PocketAutoComparison.pdf

Birddogs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    I would love a Kahr PM9, but for the time being I just got an LCP, and you can hide that little pocket gun anywhere. One more vote for the LCP.

Buck64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    12cans, I bought a LCP awhile back. I paid $279.00 for it. I LOVE IT !!!
    My wife wanted one and after several months I was able to pick her one up for her purse. It wouldn't be what I'd grab on my way to a gun battle but if you are looking for something small,light and ready to defend yourself/family before moving along, the LCP is a fine choice. The problem is everyone else is in agreement with this and you are lucky to find one. Call around, no one has em, and the price is up, but you can probably put your name on a list. Desantis makes a nice pocket holster for these. $15.00 at Midway USA. Hope this helps.........

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    No one mentioned the S&W SW9M, I wonder why:rolleyes: A real POS:ar15:I am so glad I sold it about 2 weeks after I bought it. Nice clip release (Can you hear the sarcasm)

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    No one mentioned the S&W SW9M, I wonder why:rolleyes: A real POS:ar15:I am so glad I sold it about 2 weeks after I bought it. Nice clip release (Can you hear the sarcasm)

I had no idea that the S&W SW9M even used clips.

(Can YOU hear the sarcasm?)

CAMOEDTJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    GREENWOOD
    I liked my BERSA THUNDER 380 when i used to have it. shot about a thousand rounds through it wit out any fe/ftf/ nada!! good gun for the price if you like a 380 and verry easy to conceal..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The original post asked for the BEST very small gun.

I have not seen anyone recommend the BEST of the BEST pocket guns yet. I've seen several recommendations for a brand that has had recalls, and I've seen recommendations for several guns that need a holster to be properly carried. But if I understand the OP correctly then QUALITY and VERY SMALL SIZE are both important.

To that I submit the 9mm powerhouse of mousegun proportions. The Rohrbaugh R9. Expensive? Yes. But worth every penny.

Rohrbaugh Firearms
    standard.jpg

This gun, in the 9mm chambering, BLOWS AWAY the competition as similar sized guns are much less powerful and utilize the 380. Compared to even the small Kahr PM9, this gun is TINY and makes the PM9 look large in every dimension.

Here is a YOU TUBE video on it:
    YouTube - Rohrbaugh R9 (9mm)

And another:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZQLo1Zb8ss&feature=related

Top Bottom