• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    Leave a nice cheese buffet for him and spike said cheese with the poison of your choice. Unless you have other pets.

Plan B, I hear Bengal Tigers are good at that kind of stuff. Might mess your house up a bit though.

rbrthenderson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    The Moon
    We always put cooled down bacon grease on the trap. It's really hard for them to lick it all the way off without putting pressure down.

Plus you get to make bacon!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    honey badger just dont care lol

tumblr_lqalsogibE1qc1l8po1_500.jpg

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Block any access holes that the mouse may be using or you will have many more. Put down some D-con. It has the same active ingredients as the Professional stuff but a bit diluted. Do some trigger work on those mouse traps so that they trip easier. If the mouse is taking the bait then you should be able to trap him.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Block any access holes that the mouse may be using or you will have many more. Put down some D-con. It has the same active ingredients as the Professional stuff but a bit diluted. Do some trigger work on those mouse traps so that they trip easier. If the mouse is taking the bait then you should be able to trap him.

Trigger work - that's great.:D

trillobite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Muncie
    Traps didn't work well enough for me (mice got too smart), but a few boxes of D-Con did the trick.

A ex-buddy of mine had field mice, but went the .17 route. I asked him once why his drop ceiling looked like swiss cheese.....:laugh:
    Guy was clueless about firearm safety. Only invited him along to the range ONCE.....shot a round over me and another guy's heads when we were downrange changing targets. He thought it was freaking hilarious until the other guy, who was still carrying, pulled on him. My ass was in the dirt ducking. Range officer almost felt sorry for him after we finished dressing him down over that. Didn't stop the RO from adding another 15 minute lecture, though.:D
    What a freaking idiot.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We get a mouse or two each winter. D-con in the attic, where it is hard to retrieve a trap, and regular old traps w/ peanut butter otherwise. Seems to work pretty well.

Top Bottom