• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    This guy is going to drive the final nail in our coffin.

His statement at the time of her death talked about how much it saddened him to lose her.

Having had family members succumb to Alzheimer's and others who suffer from dementia, I just don't understand how they keep trotting this guy out there.

For context, Jackie Walorski chaired this committee in the past and was the ranking R at the time of her passing.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I

His statement at the time of her death talked about how much it saddened him to lose her.

Having had family members succumb to Alzheimer's and others who suffer from dementia, I just don't understand how they keep trotting this guy out there.

For context, Jackie Walorski chaired this committee in the past and was the ranking R at the time of her passing.

It's OK. I hope to forget 46 before they throw the first shovel of Scranton on him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Nothing but a piece of ****; Alzheimer's or not.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    She’s dead, moron.
    maybe retire after the midterms and let somebody who may remember what day it is be Prez.
    (which is the plan anyway)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Biden's Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre repeatedly said the president was only calling out for late Rep. Jackie Walorski because she was 'at top of mind'
    The briefing room devolved into shouts and confusion as Jean-Pierre refused to say that the president made a mistake amid criticism of his mental fitness

Top Bottom